Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Fourth Of July & Omaha

This past weekend we spent with lots of different people!

We got to spend the 4th of July at Mitchells parents house with his family and other friends and family as well. It was a blast swimming and eating amazing food with everyone! 

 ....Usually I am a huge pyro when it comes to fireworks and such. This year unfortunately as I tried to bend down and light a tank for a tank war I was stopped by a big beach ball in my way.... It was a sad realization that I would not be able to light fireworks...although it made sense considering I cant even tie my shoes. :/

We woke up early Friday morning and headed out to Omaha to spend some time with my Aunt/Uncle and Cousins. It was a special trip for me to be able to show Mitchell Omaha because that is where I remember spending a majority of my summers growing up. We had a blast! Went to the Farmers Market in Downtown Omaha, we went to bug Kersten as she worked at Peachwave. We also went and saw World War Z...which I would totally recommend! Anyway we did lots of other fun things as well.

I think we gave Mitchell a good taste of Omaha this weekend & had lots of fun while doing it!



We got home Monday in time for yet another Doctors appointment for me & Baby. Its always good to get to hear his strong heartbeat & to know that he has been growing big. We are still so anxious to meet this little guy:)


Until Next Time,
Brooklyn Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment