Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mean Mothers that i kinda sorta wanna punch...

My blog posts are far and few between because I simply don't feel like I have anything THAT educational to post about....Today I belive I do, So if you don't want to read a long rant you can stop after this next sentence.
                               STOP BEING MEAN,RUDE & INCONSIDERATE

Alright for those of you who would like to stick around, I just need to tell these two stories that seriously have ruined my last two weeks.

Chick Fil-A:
             My family went to Chick Fil-A for lunch last week RIGHT before I had to go to work. Simply that means I wore my work clothes (A Skirt was involved) which will make a difference I promise. After eating our meal of course I let Carter go into the play place..and if you're familiar with the play place's at most chick Fil- A restaurants it is a small room with just a bench for parents to sit on while their kids play. I let Carter do his own thing until he went to the top of the play gym and decided he was scared, so it was a no brainer...i just climbed up the play gym to grab my scared little boy. Now if it was really that simple (even though it should have been)  I wouldn't be blogging.
As I am climbing up I hear one Mother say to another "Why would she be climbing up there in a skirt??" Then the response from the other Mean Mother was "Well who even wears a pencil skirt with a toddler??" *Then they proceed to giggle.*
 Uhhhhhhh ya. Its a good thing I had self control because some hair pulling would have happened if I had the balls. (Excuse my language)

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE. It was a freakin NET between me and them, trapped in a SMALL play place. OBVIOUSLY I would hear you two. What's wrong with dressing nice anyway? I know I was headed to work but does a person really even need to justify what they are wearing?

Now, I am no saint, I gossip like every other woman but come on.... At least wait until I leave or something. Haha

I was so flustered going to work that day and it seriously ruined my whole evening. Luckily I have awesome co-workers that could bring my spirits up. Also a huge shout out to my (Nice) mom for the text that said "Taylor Swift says it best, Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate." I am so fortunate to have people who lift me up so that I don't stay down in the dumps for long.

NEXT.


Wal-Mart: ( i'll keep this short)

Carter and I LOVE going to Wal Mart, its enjoyable for us both. This past Friday Carter threw a massive tantrum, he wanted my phone to play with so I finally caved in hopes that it could make the scene that he was making stop. So I set him back into the cart and gave him my phone. Now I was standing by the cheese and there was a lady and her (I assume mother) by the yogurt...which means extremely close to us.
The lady said "Well that's one way to shut your 2 year old up" & her mother responded "Its so sad to see this new generation be addicted to technology".


Uh Hello!! Over here!! The mother of that "2 year old" (whose really 1 1/2) and the one whose apparently helping her child be "Addicted to technology".
Get outta here people. If you knew anything about myself or my son you would know that it is not a normal thing to let Carter play with my phone (come on, Its an IPhone 6 and letting him touch it is just too much of a liability) hahah. Also you would know Carters age...or name...or that it was 2 hours past NAP TIME.

Once again I am not saying that I am above people and I never say anything mean but this is a HUGE wake up call. Watch what you say, even if you feel like that person cant hear you, just don't say it at all.

DONT BE A MEAN MOM. (or Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Brother, Sister, Dog, Cat, whoever)


****You all may just find this as a huge pity party for myself, and it kinda is, but I already feel like a small weight has been lifted. Almost feels as good as I imagine it woulda felt to punch those ladies sqare in the nose...but lucky for them once again, I have self control and actually just suck at standing up for myself in general. Something I need to work on but for now I will just hide behind my computer screen because If  they can blatantly say those mean words im sure they are packin when it comes to a real fight HA!




No comments:

Post a Comment